One Piece RPG
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

One Piece RPG

Der Forum für unser TOTAL durchgeknalltes RPG !!!

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Mr. Potato

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AutorNachricht
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88049

Mr. Potato - Seite 7 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 7 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 23:02

"I'm so sorry Zorro. But... did you know.... how it happened? I only saw her obituary in the newspaper and the only thing I know, is that she is dead. But... why?" Asked he very carefully
Nach oben Nach unten
https://mosaik-forum.forumieren.org
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

Anzahl der Beiträge : 87140

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 7 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 22:50

He laughed. "She wasn't the last...by far she wasn't the last. You can't tame a wild animal." He calmed down again and walked to the Sunny on Sanjis side. "But anyway...I don't think I'm the kind of guy who has girlfriends. I just take what I want like I always did before." Slowly the ship appeart in their sight.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 7 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 22:40

“i know man. You're tough." After a little silence sanji asked quite " do you have ever thinking about a new wife or girlfriend? Or..." he stopped "..or asima was the first and last one?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 7 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 22:10

"It's ok...I'm over it.", Zorro replied after a short silence much calmer now. "The training helped you know. The training...and other things..." Zorro seemed to be quite confident while saying that. He didn't wear his wedding ring anymore as well. "The time with her was a good one of course but life must go on doesn't it?" he said tough. The loss of his wife didn't seem to bother him that much anymore. The truth anyway was different than that. Nearby in his pocket Zorro always kept his ring and a photo of Asima close to himself. Also he often had the most beautiful dreams of her which  suddenly turned into the most horrible nightmares. Those things he would never tell anybody of course and kept playing the strong man he wanted to be instead.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 7 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 21:51

Sanji sighs and looks up to the bubbles with his buying "we found all we need. We can go home to the ship, number marimo. Perhaps the girls are already there!" He stops " I mean... perhaps is akaji finally there..." he looks sad.
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 7 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 21:10

It was a sunny day at Sabaody Achipel. The people there did their daily routine as normal and all in all everything seemed to be quite peaceful that day...except for those two guys walking among them an yelling at each other. "Seeing your mug every day is the one thing I definitely didn't miss during the last two years, shitty marimo.", the first one of them fizzled. "You shouldn't talk like that to the number one, don't you think so, ero-cook?", the secound answered complacent. "Beeing first doesn't make you something special! Especially because the only fact why you were earlier was, that you forgot the right date!" The first one stopped walking and angrily stared at his company who stood still instantly as well. "Shut up number seven!", he yelled. All in all both of them were conspicous. But anyway nobody of the passerbys recognized even one of them.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 7 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Mr. Potato
Seite 7 von 7Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
One Piece RPG :: Mr. Potato-
Gehe zu: