One Piece RPG
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

One Piece RPG

Der Forum für unser TOTAL durchgeknalltes RPG !!!

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Mr. Potato

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

Anzahl der Beiträge : 87140

Mr. Potato - Seite 6 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 21:26

He embosomed her. "It's all right. There are many women out there, you know. I'm over it." He smiled at her. "How are you? I'm happy to see you again...I've already made a new training schedule for you!", he said and grinned at her.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88049

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 20:57

“i hope you'll right gum gum guy. Because is he's not, I will took akaji with me, back to my hometown. Sanji isn't the right man for such a beautify woman!". Akaji looking angry " you are a fool bobo. I love him. I never go back without him.". She walked to Zorro and hugged him " I have missed you so much. I'm so sorry what's happened with asima. I wished I could cancel it."
Nach oben Nach unten
https://mosaik-forum.forumieren.org
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 20:42

Sanji gave her another kiss and went into the kitchen. Ruffy grinned. "You'll see giant man...Sanji is the best cook in the whole wide world.", he said loudly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 20:31

“yeah! I telled bobo from Your food. Bobo loves fish perhaps... you could do some fish for him? The travel to this island was very hard for him." told akaji
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 20:02

He laughed out loud. "Yeah! lets go! Everyone is back here! And with the giant in our crew everything is going to be even more fun than it is already!" He looked at the cook.  "But first lets have a feast, Sanji! Im hungry!"
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 19:29

Bobo was scared about ruffys gum gum power "what the he... whats wrong with this guys? Akaji you coming with me! They people are crazy!" . Akaji laughing " yeah, you right! They are crazy and idiots but I love everyone of them." She hugging Ruffy "hey capt'n! I'm ready to start owe adventure!"
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 19:15

Zorros grin was as big as his whole face. "Did you hear that shitty cook? Even the giant knows that I'm better. Best would be if you'd admit it right now before it gets even more embarrassing." Before Sanji even had the chance to react Ruffys gummi arms grapt the rail and pulled the straw hats captain right in front of Bobo. "You're a giant! Thats sooooo coooooool!" Immediately Lysop and Chopper appeart at the gummi mans side and all three of them stared at the giant with luminous eyes. "You should join our crew giant man!", Ruffy screamed excited.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 19:04

Akaji went to the rails " bobo please. Sanji is the best person I know. Give him a chance." "He ware a suit, Akaji! A suit! What's wrong with him!" "Yes but..." " no akaji! He calls me bob! What is with the green head behind you? I like him. he looks like a man. He looks like a man for you!" he pointed at sanji " this isn't a man for you. He ware suits!"
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 17:37

Sanji looked kind of shocked while Zorro behind them startet to laugh. "That giant dude ist great Akaji! I like him...really." He laughed so hard he had to hold his stomach while Sanji just stood next to Akaji like he had turned into stone.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 16:40

“ My name is bobo. Not bob. " he looking to akaji " are you sure? This is sanji? The fantastic man you telled about all days? He is so... ammhh.. little and... petty bourgeois.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 16:28

Sanji smiled at the giant and put his Arm around Akajis shoulder. »Thanks Bob for taking care of my wife...and thanks for bringing her back here as well of course.«
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 16:23

Akaji smiled. Then she pointed at the gigant " this is bobo! He is a gigant, if you don't noticed it. I lived the last two years by him an his family." She looked happy to bobo, he was smiling.
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDo 7 Sep - 0:05

He smiled and kissed her again...and again and again...till Zorro harrumphed. »Get a room...you just get more and more disgusting.«
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 23:55

Akaji Join in in the kiss. Sie pulled her body on him firm. " I missed you too.I was so alone every night." She takes her tears away " I love you more than everything..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 23:40

Sanji grabbed her waist and pulled her against his chest. He hold her tight and tears of joy ran over his cheaks. "I missed you so so much." Still with tears in his eyes he smiled at her and pulled her towards himself to kiss her happily.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 23:36

“ Sanji, honey!" Screamed she back. She laughed very happy and wave her boyfriend . The gigantic man led her down and she claimed over the rails. She shone overjoyed
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 23:25

Sanjis eyes became wet immediately when he saw her. He ran straight to the rail and a big smile was covering all his face. "Akaji!", he screamed loudly and never felt happier in his life before.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 23:19

The other's pointed behind him on the gigantic man. "I don't know but.... he comes quite fast !" Said nami. " something is in his hand!" Shouted lysop "is that..."
. The girl in the hand from the gigantic man started to wave. Her brown hair going up to the ground in a braid " OOOIII!Guys! How are you?! I have missed you so much!"
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 22:57

Some more of the crew members did already come back by that time and just a small number were still missing. They all grouped themselves on deck. Zorro who tidied up the room and mucked out some of Asima's stuff all the time was the last one to come back outside. "What the hell is happening here?", he asked without noticing the giant man yet.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 22:51

After a hour the ground was started to move. It filet like a earthquake. At the horizon a gigantic men appeared. He goes straight on to the ship.
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 22:38

"You two are way too obsessed with her. I'm fine...really." He relieved himself of Frankys grip and just left the cyborg and Sanji behind himself. He went straight to Asima's and his old room. When he opend the door everything looked like they had never been gone. The bed was completely messy and everywhere in the room the chaos Asima seemed to leave behind herself all the time was still prominent.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyMi 6 Sep - 22:30

“i agree!" Said Sanji "she was the perfect woman for you Zorro." He looked on the sea "and Akaji is the perfect woman for me. I will protect her till I die."
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 23:50

Zorro wasn't pleased by Sanjis answer because he hoped to make him explode again. Silent he went inside the ship on which he diden't see anybody on yet. The next thing that happened came so fast Zorro didn't had the chance to react properly. Frankys massive arms grabbed him tight and pressed him against the cyborg shipwrights chest. "I'm so sorry Zorro!", he cried loudly. "You can't imagine how sad I am about what happened to Asima. She was such a wonderful woman and you'll never find a better one!" Zorro was overstrained. His brain couldn't think about what to do now so he just hung akwardly in the cyborgs arms.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 23:37

“The truth? I definitely don't know, how I made it. But I did it! And two years later I standing here, waiting for my woman and I'm absolutely ready for everything she will do." he lifted his hands
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 EmptyDi 5 Sep - 23:09

"I don't know more than you idiot. How should I...I wasn't there either." Zorro was annoyed by Sanjis questions and just entered the ship. "How did you survive two years without anything to fuck?", he changed the topic just to excite Sanji.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 6 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Mr. Potato
Seite 6 von 7Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
One Piece RPG :: Mr. Potato-
Gehe zu: