One Piece RPG
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

One Piece RPG

Der Forum für unser TOTAL durchgeknalltes RPG !!!

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Mr. Potato

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

Anzahl der Beiträge : 87140

Mr. Potato - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 16 Okt - 21:18

She smiled. »Did it hurt?« She asked with the most beautiful smile he ever saw.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88049

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 16 Okt - 20:47

“ au!“ he stumped her away " what the... are you crazy? What's wrong with you!?"
Nach oben Nach unten
https://mosaik-forum.forumieren.org
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySo 15 Okt - 11:47

She sighed and hugged him tightly. For some time she hold him like that and then pulled her Hands under his shirt. She caressed his back softly and suddenly pinched him as hard as she could so two bruises would be left at those spots later.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySo 15 Okt - 1:38

“ yes... ist a really good dream!;
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySo 15 Okt - 0:39

»Because I am...« She kissed him again. »It doesn't feel anything like in your dreams am I right? Don't you understand what it means?«
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySo 15 Okt - 0:31

“it's ok.. since your death I fuck some girls but... they wasnt enough. They wasn't you so... I started dreams from you." He kiss her lips " I want you so much... you feels so real in this moment. It feels so real like never had before." He whispers
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySa 14 Okt - 19:46

She pulled him against herself and hold him some time. »I love you so much, Zorro. I'm sorry for what you had to go through just because of me...I hate myself so much because of that...«
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySa 14 Okt - 13:39

“come on! It's just a dream! What else can I do in a dream with you! " he stands inln front of her and said sadly " I miss you.. I miss you so fucking bad! But I learned to hide my feelings... it's better for me. If I don't do this. My heart will broken every day wenn I wake up with out you..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyFr 13 Okt - 17:59

She followed him. »Why always the first and only thing you're thinking about is sex? I have so much to tell and ask you!« She looked at him sadly. »I thought about you everyday and wanted to now what you were doing so badly.«
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyFr 13 Okt - 13:59

“ you lieing. Let's go to lex and than back in the bedroom." He went outside
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 23:33

"I'm not...after all this time your brain wouldn't even make the effort to create myself in your imagination just to give you something to bang in your dreams. For that it could came up with a fake breasted hooker instead...which would be much hotter than doing it with your 'dead' wife." She looked at him with raised eyebrows.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 23:26

You are just a product of my imagination!" He grinned " a sexy product..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 23:10

"Just don't be such a dick. He's my best friend...he's very important to me and I want you two to respect each other..." She sighed. "And I want you to realize that I'm real...I feal stupid if you treat me like I am just a product of your imagination..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 23:03

He rolled with his eyes “ok... what should I do?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 21:49

She looked at him angry. "I will do nothing before you stop beeing such a moron to Lex..." She reached for the door handle.
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 20:58

“ you say this in every single dream I had. I don't believe in you." He pulled her in the bedroom " i want to enjoy my dream, so take off your clothes. I will wake up soon."
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 0:41

»You won't. This night we will fall asleep next to each other and tomorrow you will still have me beside you when you wake up.« She pet his cheak. »And it will be the best feeling in a long time...you'll see...«
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 0:38

“ oh sorry girl . I have no reason to be friendly to this guy. Soon I will wake up and crys because I will understand that this wars only just a dream. So please... we waste our time. "
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 0:23

She stopped suddenly. »This isn't a dream Zorro...I'm real...I'm alive...I'm here.« She looked at him sadly. »Why do you fight all the time. You both are so important to me. It hurts to see that you can't even pretent to like each other for me...«
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 0:18

“ whats your problem? This all is just a dream! I deam it so often, that Asima will comes back. An in the end I always fuck her!" He grabbed her hand and went with her to his room. "Let's go . I wanna have dream sex."
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptyMo 9 Okt - 0:03

Asima just got blushed all over her face. Lex raised his eyebrows. "Dosn't wonder me that that's all you are thinking of...with this little brain you got left in your head theres no other option for you than thinking with your dick."
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySo 8 Okt - 23:57

"Yeah yeah... your right. I'm such a fool. We all dont understand why asima is still love me... but ... these is one thing that I also don't understand." Zorro grinned an grabbed asimas chin " why do you still wears your clothes?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySo 8 Okt - 23:23

He just nodded grimly. "You wouldn't have been able to save her anyway...", he mumbled. Then he looked at Asima. "After listen to you everyday about your 'wonderful husband' I thought what I would get to see would be a god of a man...you can't tell me this rude idiot there is the same guy you meant all the time."
Nach oben Nach unten
Akaji
Taktikerin
Akaji

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySo 8 Okt - 23:05

Zorro says nothing for a while. He wasn't sure, what he should thinging about lex. He don't trust him but... if this story relly the truth than... Zorro groaned irritated" so... I thing... I should thanks you. I wasn't there to save her life but you was here...
Nach oben Nach unten
Asima
Schmiedin
Asima

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 EmptySa 7 Okt - 19:56

"He has devil powers...you know." She looked at Lex and then at Zorro again. "He can stop the time for certain objects. You saw it yourself. The ship...when we came to the meeting point we saw that you were about to set sail. So he stopped you...the sunny will stay in the state she was in at the moment Lex used his devil powers on her until he releases her again." She swallowed. "Two years ago Lex and I met on the island I landed on after we were seperated. He told me he wanted to found a pirate crew. He already had found the first member for his crew and had an own ship. After I told him what had happened he then proposed he could bring me back and find some new crew members on the way to Sabody Achipel." She looked at Lex guilty before she continued telling the story. "The Marine must have seen me when I entered his ship cause it took them just one night to attack us. It were four big ships and we were just three men and our ship already got a leak and started sinking when we realized them. And they just continued shooting at us. Instead of panicking Lex told us to go inside fastly. There he used his powers on the rooms walls, floor and ceiling...right before the final shot made our ship sinking definitively. But because of Lex' devil powers neighter the canonballs nor the water pressure could demage the room of the ship we were staying in..we could even open the door without water comming inside. We stayed inside for a few hours. Then River, Lex' first member, and me carried him to the surface and put him on a swimming plank of our destroyed ship so he didn't have to touch the water. Luckily we were near a small unknown island on which we could save ourselfes and on which we desided to stay until we felt strong enough. The Marine still thought we were sunk and drowned so they declared my death in the newspapers." She looked at Zorro quietly. "Please don't be that mean to Lex. Without him I wouldn't stand here right now...", she said after quite a while.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Mr. Potato   Mr. Potato - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Mr. Potato
Seite 2 von 7Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
One Piece RPG :: Mr. Potato-
Gehe zu: